In order to sustain our growth, we are looking for qualified, motivated and smart professionals with long term commitment to fill the following positions:
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- We are always interested in speaking with candidates at all levels who have had the opportunity to gain EIM experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments is a plus.
- Any combination of French, Dutch and English
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Positive, customer-service attitude.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and impact analysis skills
- Ability to communicate complex solution concepts in simple terms
- Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Knowledge of many aspects of an information technology
- Ability to balance customer needs with existing technology service capabilities
Key Behaviors and Competencies
- Confidence with client facing tasks
- Attention to detail
- Understands that the services they provide are critical to supporting the client
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Ability to deliver solutions with minimal oversight
- Focus on delivering solutions that solve business problems
- Motivation that is focused on long-term results
We offer a competitive base salary, with performance-based rewards. These are driven by the scope of each role, responsibilities, and individual performance.
If you are willing to join a young and dynamic company and feel like you are the right candidate, do not hesitate to email us your CV.