A few figures about Infosquare
- 3 locations for experts nearest to the customer: France, Belgium, and Canada
- An average of 15 years of experience in Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- 100% committed to help its clients and bring value
- 1000 ideas to help you address your issues
BUT ABOVE ALL, INFOSQUARE IS A TEAM OF MEN AND WOMEN AT YOUR SERVICE
- Men and women listening and committed
- International team: 8 nationalities and more than 10 languages spoken
- Employees proud to carry high the values of the company: independence, honesty, transparency, and taste of work well done
- Dynamic and pragmatic consultants who are involved in their assignments
- Consultants who know not only how to provide you with technical skills but also to share their knowledge and experience with our customers
But more than anything, Infosquare is about common projects where customers and suppliers collaborate seamlessly for collective success and our employees can be proud of.
MANAGING THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Optimizing data processing procedures and integrating them into existing company infrastructures requires a perfect mastery of methods and tools as well as a high quality of listening to the needs of customers. INFOSQUARE was founded by experts in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Using the best of technologies, INFOSQUARE designs and implements solutions that enable a successful digital transformation.
- GOVERNANCE AND INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE
Our teams have demonstrated their ability to quickly understand an environment and work together with our customer’s teams.
They select the best tools and the best partners independently. They set up lasting solutions.
Expertise, transparency, and knowledge sharing are key words in defining INFOSQUARE’s contribution to its clients.
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.
PIETER DE JONGHE
Pieter De Jonghe chairs the management team in his capacity as founder and CEO. With over 15 years of experience in EIM, Pieter De Jonghe founded Infosquare in 2014 with the ambition to offer his clients a very high level of service and quality. Expertise around information management technologies. Pieter De Jonghe is also responsible for finance and operations within Infosquare.
Vilavanh Messien is responsible for business development and partner management both at national and international level. As a recognized subject matter expert, Vilavanh Messien also regularly intervenes with clients to raise awareness on issues related to information management and possible solutions.
As technical director, Stéphane Marcon is responsible for managing the development of solutions and products, and leading the consulting team. Stéphane Marcon also oversees the smooth running of strategic client projects. He brings more than fifteen years of expertise in the implementation of enterprise information management solutions.